Guaranteed Lowest Sailboat Prices!
|Dimensions:||27" L x 4" W x 35" H|
|Ships in:||1 business day|
Express shipping available at checkout
|You Save:||$50.00 (20%)|
NOT A MODEL SHIP KIT
Attach Sails and Endeavour model yachts are Ready for Immediate Display
Brightening any room with their presence, these Limited Edition sailing ship models of the America’s Cup racing yacht Endeavour radiate the unbound freedom of the wind, graceful speed of the waves and winning spirit of their famous namesake. From atop a table, mantle or shelf, these elegant model yachts sail proudly as the perfect highlight for any beach house or bedroom, meeting room or office.
27" L x 4" W x 35" H (1:58 scale)
- Authentic museum-quality scale replica of the real Endeavour racing yacht
- Individual plank on frame construction of the hull using fine quality woods, with each plank and wood grain visible through the paint
- High quality craftsmanship and details, including:
- Increased details and items on deck over smaller models
- Clear window panes in all deckhouses
- Brass wire railing running along gunwales
- Accurate scale of all deck and hull components
- Finely stitched sails with quality rigging
- Limited production run only 100 of this model sail boats
- Certificate of Authenticity individually numbered and signed by HMS Founder and Master Builder Richard Norris
- Significant research to guarantee accuracy of this model yacht includes sources such as photos, historical plans and original artwork
- Pre-assembled, simply attach the masts and display
- Ready to display in less than five minutes
- Separate pre-assembled hull and sails ensure safe shipping and lower cost
- Insert mast in designated hole and clip brass rigging hooks as shown in illustrations
- Sails and rigging already complete
This 130ft J Class sloop was launched in 1934. Designed and built by Camper & Nicholsons, England as one of the yachts to challenge the America's Cup she dominated the British racing scene for many years and was always renowned as the most beautiful J ever built.
After those early glorious days of racing, Endeavour, like many of the other Js was abandoned. Until 1984 when American Yachtswoman Elizabeth Meyer set about Endeavour's five year restoration.