Ships fully assembled & comes with a wood display stand
|Item:||USCG Motor 16|
|Dimensions:||16" L x 5" W x 15" H|
|Ships in:||1 business day|
Express shipping available at checkout
|You Save:||$60.00 (46%)|
SOLD FULLY ASSEMBLED
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
Honoring the hard work and dedication of the United States Coast Guard, the USCG Motor Lifeboat model is a well-crafted replica of the real boats used by the US Coast Guard.
16" Long x 5" Wide x 15" High (1:35 Scale)
- Built from scratch by master artisans
- High quality woods used to construct this model
- Solid wooden hull for this model Coast Guard ship
- Detailed Features include:
- Accurate USCG Racing Stripe on prow
- Detailed wheelhouse
- Railings, cleats, life preservers, shiplights and other details on decks
- United States flag and Coast Guard ensign fly from rigging
- Meticulously painted to match the actual USCG Motor Lifeboat
- Solid wooden base with metal nameplate attached to model
- Extensive research of original plans as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy of the Coast Guard ship model
The 44 foot motor lifeboat is designed as a first response rescue resource in high seas, surf & heavy weather environments. They are built to withstand the most severe conditions at sea and are capable of effecting a rescue at sea even under the most difficult circumstances. They are self-bailing, self-righting, almost unsinkable, and have a long cruising radius for their size. It is the replacement for the aging 44' USCG MLB fleet.
There are (presently) 117 operational, being added to monthly. The total (to be delivered over 5 years) will be about 200.
|USCG Harbor Tug||USCG Bouy Tender||USCG Patrol Boat 16"||USCG Motor Lifeboat 16"||USCG Eagle 32"||National Security Cutter||USCG Eagle 14"||USCG Utility Boat 16"||USCG High Endurance Cutter||USCG Coastal Patrol Boat||USCG Medium Endurance Cutter||USCG Eagle 28"|